2021 - SkeeterVac SV35 - COLLECTION FROM OUR STORE
£729.99 UK (inc. VAT) £608.33 Rest of World
[SKEETER-COLLECT] - Out Of Stock
PRICE QUOTED IS FOR COLLECTION FROM OUR STORE ONLY - OCTENOL OR STICKY PAPERS ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH THIS MIDGEBUSTER
SkeeterVac SV35 is a propane gas-powered Midgebuster that effectively reduces midge populations. Since it is gas-powered and has no electrical cables, you have full flexibility in locating your Midgebuster. However, the trap should be placed some distance from houses and terraces, near the area where the midges hatch / live. It is best to start eradicating the midge when the first midges appear in early summer. Leave the Midgebuster operating 24hrs a day and the midge population will decreases noticeably after 4-6 weeks.
Remember to empty the catch container when it is full and replace the sticky paper and octenol every 28 days when replacing the gas cylinder.
The SkeeterVac SV35 Midgebuster lures and catches midges by simulating human exhalation, odour and body heat. When the midges are lured to the trap, they are sucked into the trap by a fan. The sticky paper will greatly enhance your catch of midges.
This is how the SkeeterVac SV35 midge trap works:
• The gas becomes CO 2 which simulates human exhalation.
• Heat is reminiscent of body heat.
• Octanol secretes odours reminiscent of human odour.
• Flashing LEDs with UV light attract the insects in the dark.
• Fan with powerful suction sucks in the insects to the catch container.
• Sticky Paper catches the midges that are not sucked in, and the black / white pattern attracts midges.
OCTENOL OR STICKY PAPERS ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH THE MACHINE
THIS UNIT REQUIRES ASSEMBLY AND COMES COMPLETE WIT A PROPANE REGULATOR.
PLEASE NOTE 1 X 13KG PROPANE CYLINDER SHOULD LAST APPROXIMATELY 28 DAYS OF CONTINUOUS OPERATION.